FRIDAY, February 19, 2016
- Marilyn G. Fedak, Vice Chair Emeritus, AllianceBernstein, Founder, The Marilyn G. Fedak Capitalism Project
Nominees for Chapter Awards
Powering Up? Opportunity, Challenge, and the Current State of the Energy Industry
- Bobby Tudor, Chairman & CEO, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
SATURDAY, February 20, 2016
- Evan Baehr, Able Lending & Co-Author, Get Backed
Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital, Private Equity and Philanthropy: How and When Is Business a Force for Good?
- Steven B. Klinsky, Founder & CEO, New Mountain Capital
- Interviewed by: Evan Baehr, Able Lending & Co-Author, Get Backed
Industry Based Networking
- Andrew Puzder, CEO, CKE Restaurants, Inc.
- Introduced by: David DesRosiers, Publisher, RealClearPolitics
Presidential Politics for the MBA, Panel I
- William Galston, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution & Columnist, Wall Street Journal
- William Kristol, Editor, Weekly Standard
- Moderated by: Tom Bevan, Co-Founder & Executive Editor, RealClearPolitics
Presidential Politics for the MBA, Panel II
- Grant Calder, Founder, Wispeo
- Avik Roy, Senior Fellow, Manhattan Institute; Opinion Editor, Forbes & Advising Senator Marco Rubio
- Moderated by: Oren Cass, Senior Fellow, Manhattan Institute
- Hosted by: John Stossel, Host & Commentator, Fox Business Network
Closing Cocktail Reception & Awards Ceremony
- Awards Presented by: Brahm Pillai, Director & Senior Product Manager, SkyBridge Capital