Smith Soc's multi-chapter case competition ("Case Comp") provides student chapters with the opportunity to compete against one other to devise a potential business solution to an issue with ethical, political, and philosophical implications.
Get ready for Case Comp Madness! 2021 – Smith Soc’s virtual case competition where student teams compete regionally in round one, followed by a second final round for cash prizes.
Now in its fourth year, Smith Soc’s case comp brings together teams from the best business schools in the country to present their solutions to real world issues facing today’s biggest companies and industries.
Case Comp Madness! 2021 will focus on Big Tech and antitrust. Teams will compete in a regional first round. Selected finalists will receive a case update to incorporate into a second, final round of presentations
STUDENT CHAPTER TEAMS
- Bracket 1: BYU Marriott, UT Austin McCombs, MIT Sloan, Duke Fuqua
- Bracket 2: Carnegie Mellon Tepper, Columbia Business School, CU Boulder, Chicago Booth
- Bracket 3: Vanderbilt Owen, Dartmouth Tuck, UVA Darden, Rice Jones
- First Round “Regionals”: Monday, March 8, 8:00pm – 9:30pm ET (times approximate), followed by optional networking.
- Finals: Wednesday, March 10, 8:00pm – 9:15pm ET (times approximate), followed by optional networking.
- 1st Place — $6,000
- 2nd Place — $4,000
- 3rd Place — $3,000