The Adam Smith Society has launched virtual programming, a series of interactive online video briefings by policy experts on a variety of topics including the many dimensions of the evolving coronavirus crisis.
As many of us work and study from home, we invite you to take a “Smith Soc break” from your day—and join us to explore fresh insights and perspectives from our lineup of leading experts.
Sign up for upcoming sessions and watch our previous eventcasts in the playlist below.
- Coronavirus: Fallout and Implications for Cities and the Economy with Nicole Gelinas
- The New Oil Supply Wars: Causes and Implications for Global Energy with Mark P. Mills
- The Economics of Risk: How Companies Respond to Shocks with Allison Schrager
- Rapid Response: Tailoring Policy and Targeting Innovation in the Post-Virus World with Dr. Simon Johnson
- Adam Smith, Capitalism, and the Good Life with Ryan Hanley
- Coronavirus and its Implications for Telehealth with Sebastian Seiguer
- Insights from the Front Lines: A Conversation with PwC’s Turnaround and Restructuring Leader with Steve Fleming
- Big Business: A Love Letter to an American Anti-Hero with Tyler Cowen
- Value Investing in the Post-Coronavirus Era with Kevin Oram
- Game of Loans: The Rhetoric and Reality of Student Debt with Beth Akers
- Charting a Way Forward for America's Cities with Ed Glaeser
- Protecting Private Enterprise During the Coronavirus Recovery with George Will
- The Unelected with James Copland