Introducing Industry Connect—exclusive programming for Smith Soc professional members. This new virtual event series connects you to free-market ideas, industry leaders, and each other!
Industry Connect presents the free-market perspectives on pressing issues affecting key industries today, featuring dynamic conversations with top business leaders and policy experts from health care to finance, and technology to energy.
New for our professional members, these interactive industry-specific events will take place on a monthly basis throughout the year and allow our members to dive even deeper into industries of interest to them.
Join us for a monthly exploration of such issues as regulation in health care; finance in a global downturn; opportunities and challenges for tech in a post-pandemic world; and the future of energy.
- Healthcare Investing in a Covid World — April 21, 2021
- Making Sense of the Market, a Banker Weighs In — March 11, 2021
- The Revised Energy Agenda: Recovery and Regulation — February 2021
- Tech Temp Check: Silicon Valley’s Competition Conundrum — January 2021
- Pfizer: Race to the Vaccine — December 2020
- The Work from Home Revolution: Employers, Employees, and a Global Pandemic — November 2020
- Finance and Capitalism During Crisis: From 2008 to Today — November 2020
- Israeli Tech: Trends and Implications for Israel, the U.S., and the World — October 2020